Sooner or later, we all find ourselves in a place in our lives when we ask, “How did I get here?” Last week, we learned that “manure happens.” And, when it does, it’s an invitation to ponder where God is in the midst of the mess.
In Luke 15, Jesus tells the story of two sons. If you aren’t familiar with it, take time to read it. Some of us know it well, and often focus on the wandering son. But, both find themselves wondering about their circumstances. It offers great insight into our humanity, but it’s really a story about God’s love and blessing. I can’t want to share more with you on Sunday!
Until then, be blessed,
Also on Sunday: we’re looking for textile donations – and some help cutting & stitching – for a community art project
- All different shades of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple Fabrics that generally read as one color
- Prints welcome (but not looking for items with all the colors)
- Cotton Preferable (but knits are welcome too)
- Scarves and anything with interesting texture
- Gold and Silver welcome too.
- Old Sheets, blankets, and comforters (no down) that can be used for the back or batting
*Can be worn in places, but please, nothing too threadbare.
Fabric Deadline: 4/7 following worship
- 4/7 for processing and cutting fabric
- 4/14 for embroidering and binding